First off – a big thanks to all my readers! When I look over my year stats it’s a bit overwhelming! This blog was viewed by 56,000 people in 2013… wow!
Here are the Top 10 posts of 2013:
1. Street Food – How to Find the Street Food Trucks in Montreal – This is not terribly surprising considered this was a major event for 2013 AND those darn trucks were hard to track down.
2. A Galette for a King – A recipe for Galette des Rois
3. Snow Days & European Style Hot Chocolate – Pictures of us freezing our bums of on Mont-Royal and a thick rich chocolate recipe.
4. Interview with a Butcher – Marc Teeft of Boucherie Lawrence & The Divine Beast – Marc! You made top 5! Read his blog, go to him for advice, and cook his recipes.
5. Rustique Pie Kitchen in St-Henri – This new pie place made waves on the Montreal baking scene!
6. Melk Bar à Café – Monkland welcomes the Third Wave – The owners are great, the coffee fantastic and the SCONES – I dream of these.
7. Wear It – Statement Necklace & Simple T-Shirt – I love that my first fashion type post did so well!
8. Cool Advent Calendars – Not Full of Bland Chocolate… – I guess people really are tired of bad chocolate!
9. Sticky banana and maple cake/bread – Looks like people are looking for alternatives to banana bread!
10. Pastaga – Small Plates in Rosemont/La Petite Patrie – An excellent restaurant who deserves a place in the top 10.
Thanks to everyone who continues to support this little blog! I can’t wait to see what 2014 has in store!