Photo care of Fleuriste NDG
Mother’s Day is coming up shortly (May 11th) and as a mother AND mom-to-be I thought I’d throw out my list of what I really want this mother’s day.
1. Flowers – it doesn’t have to be fancy, and it doesn’t even have to be on the day but something about a fresh bouquet of flowers in the spring sunshine is just so pretty and bright.
2. Breakfast – We don’t have to go out to eat, but I’d love a little something special on my plate in the morning. Pancakes are perfect.
3. Time spent together – Wouldn’t a picnic on the mountain (umm… not prepared by me) or some time outside in the park be nice?
4. Time spent apart – Give me 20 minutes for a bubble bath and I’ll be happy.
5. TV – Let me watch my rom com… I know it’s cheesy but House of Thrones is just creepy and gives me nightmares.
6. Maternity dress from Storq – One dress and so many options. I dread getting into all my old maternity clothes and this would be a nice multi-purpose edition.
7. Lovadovia Flats which I spotted at The Bay the other day. They’re only $59 too…
What are you guys hoping for if anything?